ATEX&CE & ROHS approved IP66 Explosion Proof Light BC9700
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min.Order Quantity:||10 Piece/Pieces|
|Supply Ability:||200 Piece/Pieces per Day|
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Tormin
- Model Number: BC9700
- Input Voltage: AC90-305V
- Frequency: 47-63Hz
- Ex code: Ex d II CT6
- Light Source: Bridgelux LED
- IP Rating: IP66
- Weight: 6.3Kg
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Color box ,1pc/ctn|
|Delivery Detail:||3-15 days after payment|
SpecificationsCE, China Explosion proof certificate
Ex Code: Ex d II C T6
Standard: GB3836.1, GB3836.2
High Power LED Explosion Proof Light BC9700
The BC9700 high power explosion proof led lamp provides operator with a powerful and energy efficient alternative to traditional hazardous location luminaires. It is ideal to be used as floodlight or spotlight at the oilfield, metallurgy,refinery, gas station, oil rig, petroleum, petrochemistry and anywhere a highly durable and efficient light source is needed that can withstand exposure to high stress environments.
Characteristics of Performance
1) It adopts America BridgeLux LED as light source, Taiwan meanwell brand LED driver, long life span ,maintenance free.
2) The anti corrosion aluminium alloy body is powder coated for added durability and an attractive aesthetic appearance.
3) The lamp is specially designed for high durability and to efficiently dissipate heat for prolonged LED life and safer operation in hazardous locations.
4) The lamp is multi-voltage capable and can be operated with 85 to 265VAC.
5) The strong aluminium alloy body and LED lamp design give this lamp excellent durability and resistance to vibration and impact.
6) Available in several optional mounting configurations including ceiling mounting, pendant mounting,wall mounting etc.
7) Equipped with adjustable locking device on the bracket that enables the operator to position lamp in any directions.
8)Two cable inlet holes, enable the lamp parallel connected.
Anti Corrosion Grade
Spacing Height Ratio
Leading-in cable diameter